33kV onsite works - Coal Clough Windfarm, Nr Burnley, Lancashire.
Wind Farm operator Scottish Power Renewables own & operate Coal Clough Wind farm. They contracted Freedom Agrilek to carry out all of the 33KV onsite cabling works.
Wootton & Wootton were contracted to carry out all jointing, terminating & testing elements of the complete 33KV network.
Scope of Works.
- To install 4 sets of size 3 33kV Pfisterer inner cone plugs.
- To install 1 x set of 3 33kV size 3 Pfisterer surge arrestors.
- To install 17 x sets of 33kV Euromold separable connectors.
- To install 8 x sets of 33kV Euromold separable connectors on the 3c turbine downlead cables.
- To install 1 x set of 3 33kV Tyco straight joints
- Successfully carryout VLF pressure test the complete 33kV network.
- Successfully carryout DC sheath test cable upon completion.
With a very tight programme our teams managed to complete the works on time & budget.BACK CONTACT US