33kV Works - Hinksford Substation, Staffordshire
Works were carried out at Hinksford Substation in Staffordshire for Western Power Distribution followin installtion of new switchgear.
Wootton & Wootton carried out onste excavation, cable installation works and 33kV jointing.
All works were carried out as expected and to full client satisfaction.
- Excavated & Reinstated 140m of trench
- Excavated & Reinstated all Joint Bays
- Installation of 3 x sets 33kV 400mm EPR feeder Circuits
- Installation of 2 x sets 33kV 400mm EPR Grid Transformer Circuits
- Installation of 1 x sets 33kV transitional straight joints (PILC - EPR)
- Installation of 3 x sets 33kV 400mm XLPE-EPR straight joints
- Installation of 2 x sets 33kV size 3 Pfisterer inner conn plug in terminations
- Installation of 4 x sets 33kV 400 series Euromold separable connectors
- Installation of 3 x sets 33kV Euromold surge arrestors
- Installation of 3 x Pfisterer size 3 dummy plugs
- All site supervision and standby duties within the live 33kV AIS compound.
BACK CONTACT US